Sunday, June 3, 2012

BACK AGAIN!

Naomi:  We arrived in Canada at 5:15.  Unloaded all are stuff, and....  I was fried. But its totally worth it. After I was settled in all I could think about is "I'm here again and ready to go." I'm totally ready to dive once again and come back bigger, better than ever. I'm back again and ready to role!

Marna:  What an easy boarder crossing!  We made our 3:00 PM sailing from Tsawwassen and had a beautiful voyage.  What a lovely day!  We explored riding our bikes to the HOC instead of driving every day.  It's about 2 miles to hook up with the Galloping Goose (think SRT), and that takes us directly to the HBOT center.  We are going to drive the first day, but then take our bikes 2x/day whenever it isn't raining.  We are both happy to be back in Canada!!

1 comment:

Maureensk said...

Glad to hear that your border crossing went well and that you are settled in. Good luck with everything!