Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sibling Bonding....

Naomi:        The great highlight of today was going to White Spot a fantastic restruant that can only be

found in Canada my opinion Go for the Ribs! as you can see Benj really enjoyed them as well as me and Kathleen. :) Also we got a bunch of clothes to the best of which for me was a purple Jacket all in all a truly amazing Day.

Today also was a good day of Hbot I noticed that I personally can breath a lot deeper than when I first started and my lungs feel a ton better pretty cool. Today also happened to be the first day I started to learn how to play a guitar and what better way then to learn from a master that spends hours play the one and only Benj thank to him i can now play big  E, something,  something and more somethings!

Thanks Benj.






                                          Our friend Kathleen and the kids at White Spot!



                                          Benj showing Na how to play guitar.  What a great big brother!



                                          Awesome Gold LEED Standard Condo's by the Waterfront!






                                         Right on the Galloping Goose!  Love the colors!!!


1 comment:

Maureensk said...

That is so awesome that your kids are so supportive of each other. And coolness on the purple jacket Na! I don't know if you'll like hearing this or not, coming from an old lady like me, but purple is my all time favorite color! I do hope to go to White Spot someday.