Monday, June 18, 2012

Big Brother Arrives!


Naomi: Katie my mentor came up for a week it was really fun.  We went to the Government House about 5 minites from where we are staying took a lot of beautiful pictures and hung out, it was fantastic!

Then my older, brother Benj came back with mom. Pretty cool, he brought back all the laughter with him :)






                                      Naomi and Katie, Bachlerettes for a week!



                                        Kid's Diving Together.....



                                                 Totem pole and cool architecture on the
                                                 Galloping Goose.

Benj:
So, this is it.
he final frontier.

CANADA!

Full of Canadians who dart in from of cars at the most inopportune times.

Flooded with people who are cheerful for no apparent reason.

Exploding awesomeness in every direction.

Not a bad place to vacation, ay?












3 comments:

Maureensk said...

Did Katie notice any beneficial effects from doing the dives? I didn't know that Canadians darted in front of cars a lot, good to know. Love the photo from outside the tank, now I have a better understanding of what how it all works. How you fit all three of you in last time is beyond e!

M&M said...

I believe that she did, however, I will let her speak for herself!

M&M said...

I believe that she did, however, I will let her speak for herself!