Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 3: Bicycling to Therapy Both Dives!

Naomi:  Today was better as you see from the pictures below. Sun and little wind another great day well almost great day. Only slightly marred by my bike coming loose. Luckily we found a fantastic, place to fix my bike, called "Fairfield Bicycle Shop." They fixed everything on it that needed which was quite a lot in a half hour that is impressive If I do say myself. the first dive in The Hbot chamber was great, the second one was harder because I think the Darth Vader mask was loose too. But again I felt better afterwards. That's Naomi's report for Day 3.







The view from the Galloping Goose (about 2/3 of the way to HBOT)








Marna:  I wish I had a better camera!  This is a picture of the FANTASTIC bicycle shop that is about a block from where we are temporarily living.  Naomi's chain kept falling off when we went across the tressel bridge on the Galloping Goose (see first pict of the day).  When we got there, they fixed us right up and kept insisting on giving us a free water bottle with water in it.  Our overall impression of Canadians:  they are always SO DARN NICE!

On dive 2 I figured out how to adjust the Darth Vader mask so it isn't so darn much work to breath in the contraption.  Now I don't feel like I am suffocating half the time.  We had technical difficulties with two different versions of Pride and Prejudice on two different mediums today.  It just was NOT going to be a Pride and Prejudice day!  However, the value of an engaging movie while you are in the tank cannot be underestimated.















3 comments:

Maureensk said...

I thought yesterday's post was a fluke, but the photos in today's are the same. They're just blurry boxes, with no photo. It is like the photo is being blocked. Monday's photo was fine. Too bad about P&P! Glad you fixed the mask!

M&M said...

That's weird! I can see the picts on the blog site. Google, "Naomi HBOT Canada" and see if you can see the picts on the blog. If not, I am going to be bummed. Especially since today's photo is going to be so cool! Will post of FB.

Laura K. said...

Yay for friendly Canadian bike shops, and great regional bike trails! Miss you guys!