Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 2: Beautiful Weather and Biking!

Naomi:  Blue skies, sunny, and slightly windy was on the menu for today's weather. In my eyes, the perfect day. It was a fantastic day for riding your bikes. Speaking of bikes, today was also the day of biking to Hbot from were we are staying we found a nice trail called the "Galloping Goose".  Riding on it was quite delightful, if I do say so myself. Day two of the Hbot was better I can now breath through my nose a lot better than my mouth still, but I still sound like Darth Vader--who wouldn't want a little Darth Vader action? Anyways that's the report from Naomi, on the second day here. :)




A view of Naomi in the tank breathing through the Darth Vader oxygen delivery device while watching Harry Potter....








Look how gorgeous it was out today!  This is our view from our strata (condo).  We are on the 4th floor and get to look at the Olympic Mountains from a different side.


Marna:  Yeah!  It was 17 degrees C out today, and clear blue skies.  I only got lost once trying to navigate to the HBOT center.  At home, if I walk to Safeway, I might pass one person on the way (its 3 blocks from my house).  Here, the store is 1k away, and the sidewalk is dotted with SO MANY pedestrians!  Given that Victoria is a small city, I am always amazed by how many people walk or ride places.  It is a bit unnerving to be passed by grannies with their groceries moving so much faster than I though....







No comments: